Our Latest Blogs
14 Questions About Transitioning From Relaxed to Natural Hair
If you have always chemically straightened or "relaxed" your hair and are thinking about going natural, you might have many many questions about getting started or what to do. Here we have a the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions on the topic of transitioning from relaxed to natural hair. 1) Is it possible to have long natural hair? Yes!! As long as you take great care of your hair, condition it on a regular basis and wear protective styles along with keeping it moisturized and free from split ends, anyone can grow long beautiful hair. 2) What are the advantages of going natural? The top advantages of going natural are as follows:
- You will have healthier hair and a healthier scalp since you will be free of damaging harsh chemicals.
- You will end the abuse on your hair and scalp from chemical burns and chemical smells burning your lungs
- You will save money from not going to the salon and paying for expensive relaxers anymore.
- You will get to experience your natural hair. This in itself is pretty cool.
- avoid too much combing, brushing, and manipulation
- trim or get your hair trimmed on a regular basis to avoid split ends